Highly durable and smooth underfoot, the Jules Collection captures the classic spirit of the Chris Loves Julia x Loloi rug collaboration. Power-loomed of 100% polyester pile in China, each Jules piece is printed using advanced rug-making techniques, offering a beautiful vintage look. Plus, the low pile is easy to vacuum and will never shed—ideal for your busiest rooms.
- The debut area rug launch and collaboration between DIY experts, Chris & Julia Marcum and the award winning Loloi brand, these area rug designs are love at first sight, for the thoughtfully layered home
- The Jules Collection offers a classic design with a vintage finish utilizing our unmatched and extremely detailed printed rug technology that enhances any room setting, large or small
- Chris Loves Julia x Loloi's Jules Collection combines the performance of a 100% powerloomed rug with a world class design integrity that delivers style, durability, quality, and allows for simple and effective cleaning. Clean spills immediately by blotting with a dry sponge or cloth, and only vacuum without a beater bar.
- A low/smooth pile height of .13 offers infinite design applications in multiple spaces such as living rooms, bedrooms, dining rooms, and the home office
- The richness of the Jules-07 Natural Ocean design communicates a story in any room setting with its intricate, updated traditional style and overall distressed design character
- Featuring a color base of light blue and and grey, there are design accents of tans and rust that peak through
Country of Origin - Textiles: Imported
Brand: Chris Loves Julia x Loloi
Recommended Room: Family Room; Home Office; Dining Room
Material: 100% Polyester Pile
Recommended Location: Indoor
Pattern: Traditional, Oriental
Age Group: Adult
Fabric Content: 100% Polyester Pile
Home Decor Style: Vintage; Traditional
Manufacturer: Loloi Rugs
Rug Style: Area Rug
Manufacturer Part Number: JULSJUL-07NAOC5076
Fabric Care Instructions: Clean spills immediately by blotting with a clean, dry sponge or cloth. Appropriate rug pad is highly recommended on all surfaces to prevent slipping, add cushion, and improve durability. For vacuuming, use a vacuum cleaner without a beater bar or one where you can set the bar to the highest pile setting. If your vacuum has variable power settings, set on low. Vacuum full length of the rug, turn and repeat to the next area, rather than back and forth motion.
Warranty information: No warranty
WARNING - California Proposition 65: None